New version 0.9 has been released!
Jun 16, 2015
New version 0.9 has been released.
Previous version 1.1 has been renamed to 0.8. This is a necessary measure because the version 1.1 was very crude and it wasn't tested enough.
Bad news are that the version 0.9 differs from 0.8 very much and it brokes a backward compatibility but it's worth of it.
- New application example "easyii-shop". It includes examples of all modules.
- Treeview categories in the catalog, articles and gallery.
- Shopcart module. Now you can build a simple shop.
- Filters by additional fields in the catalog.
- The ease modules extending. Choose an easyii module that is similar to what you need and copy it into the app folder with only 3 clicks.
- Added tags to news and articles.
- Integration of a datetimepicker and now the most entities are sorted by date.
- E-mail alert system (notification of an administrator about a new guestbook/feedback/etc post).
- Image thumbnails have been reworked and now you can create unlimited number of thumbnails with different sizes from 1 image.
- Now you can save an entity using a shortcut Ctrl+S.
- API comments for IDE autocomplete.
- A lot of fixes and improvements.
Major API changes:
- All ApiClass::all() functions have been renamed to ApiClass::items().
- Getter of thumbnails has been changed from $apiObj->thumb to $apiObj->thumb($width, $height).
- The most of ApiClass::get() functions return null instead of a blank object now.
- You can get an access to an ActiveRecord instance in any API object using a $model property (for example: $news->model->save()).
Also if you are using old version, you can find documentation here